Our Gay Agenda
Terah and I, who are partners, wanted to shed some light on our own “Gay Agenda”. I Dig Your Girlfriend is a non partisan website, as we have many writers with varying views and opinions, and we want to assure people that the “Gay Agenda” is truly nothing to fear.
Our Gay Agenda on an Average Day:
- 6:00 am: Alarm goes off. Lucky if you have had a full night of sleep & 3 year old hasn’t jumped on you yet to “MAKE ME WAFFLES”
- 7:45-8:10 am: Get out the door with kid-in-tow, don’t forget her lunch & permission slip for field trip, drop her off at playschool
- 8:30 am: Arrive at work.
- Noon: Watch last night’s episode of Rachel Maddow.
- 5:00 pm: Leave work. Pick up partner & head to kid’s playschool.
- 5:15 pm: Arrive at kid’s playschool. Look at all the arts & crafts she has done; find her lunch bag … she always loses her lunch bag.
- 5:30 pm: Get home. Start supper.
- 6:00 pm: Sit down at the dinner table. Family eats dinner & talks about our day.
- 7:00 pm: Get kid into the tub.
- 7:30 pm: Begin bedtime & story routine with kid.
- 8:00 – 8:30 pm: Finally getting kid to settle down and sleep.
- 8:35 pm: Damn! Missed Rachel Maddow AGAIN. Must try to stay awake for later replay .
- 9:00 pm: Pay some bills, prep lunches for tomorrow. Where is kid’s lunch bag?!?
- 9:30 pm: FINALLY sit down, have a glass of wine, do crossword puzzle.
- 10:00 pm: Damn, too tired for Rachel Maddow – will catch up during lunch tomorrow.